background_1

Thursday, July 28, 2011

On the road again

Well, we made it home from our journey to the mountains. Little Miss Magic was pure magic for the loooong car rides. She only used the iPad once, for about an hour, there and back. I was armed with books, crayons, coloring books, sing-along-CDs and games. I was not going to let her become sucked into technology. It was a nice vacation; Frank taught LMM how to fish, we floated on inner tubes down the Chattahoochee River, slept late, ate lots and laughed even more. Frank only had to take out his computer three times - pretty impressed!

Tomorrow we're hopping on a plane and traveling again. This time way north to see the other set of grandparents.Frank is rumored to have to bring his computer again, but I'm hoping it gets "accidentally" forgotten. We'll be relaxing again with family and friends; nothing major planned, which is always my favorite.

Until next time, friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment