background_1

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Index

One of the blogs I read regularly, Seeking Elevation (go read it, you'll be glad you did. Now mark it as a favorite), will sometimes post an index of what is currently going on in her life at that moment. I decided I would follow suit and make this blog post my index. Inquiring minds want to know...

Number of days I've been on full time, no plans, summer vacation: 13
Number of days I've almost lost it because it was raining and I could not entertain Little Miss Magic for much longer without reaching for a bottle of wine: 2.5
Days it has been since actually having a delicious glass of red wine: 23
Current temperature outside: 82 degrees
Heat index: I would say between 95 and 1005 degrees.
Number of books borrowed from the local library yesterday: 8
Number of books for LMM: 5
Number of books that dealt with potty training: 1
Number of books that had information about dealing with an independent, strong-willed child: 2
Number of books that had specific advice for getting LMM to be rid of her pacifier for good: 0
Number of toes LMM has: 10
Number of those toes that are now painted ballet slipper pink: 10
Number of pounds I have gained since May 5th: 7
Number of pounds I should not have gained: 7
Number of miles that Frank, LMM and I will drive on Saturday: 731
Number of hours that equates to in a car: 12
Number of hours it will most likely be: about 10 too many for a 2-year old
Number of days that LMM and I get Frank all to ourselves without his computer: 6







1 comment:

  1. I love the name of your blog. Thanks for the shout-out! Potty training is ridiculous. :-) Good luck. You know what worked for me? I left my daughter with my mother for an afternoon. My daughter is smarter than I am and more stubborn. She hates doing things that make ME happy, but she didn't mind making my mother happy. I think she privately knew that making my mother happy would infuriate me. So now she pees on the potty and my mom tells people she potty trained my daughter. Whatever. :-)

    ReplyDelete