background_1

Monday, January 3, 2011

What the blog?

So I jumped on the bandwagon and started a blog. I have been an avid blog reader for at least 2.5 years now, right about the time I became pregnant with Little Miss Magic. It amazes me (still to this day) how many people put their day-to-day lives on the Internet for all to see. Most are about their pregnancies, their upcoming wedding, or the lives of their child(ren). Many are about themselves and what makes them happy. I could read blogs forever, especially because each blogger lists about 6 blogs that they follow, which makes me want to read them, thus beginning the exponential cycle of blog reading. My husband, Frank, once joked that I should start a blog about all of my blog reading. Maybe it will turn out that way? Or maybe it will become the place where I can openly rant, rave and review what comes my way. It most certainly will not be a diary or journal entry; I enjoy my family's privacy too much. With any luck, maybe I can become one of those 'famous' bloggers who actually get paid to blog... We shall see...

So is this where I now click "publish"?

No comments:

Post a Comment