Does anyone else out there in the blog-osphere have a hard time figuring out what to write about? I feel like it's this immense pressure to write something 'good' because once you put it on the World Wide Web it's on there forever. I have a hard enough time thinking of facebook statuses (stati?). I feel like when I do make a facebook status (I'm purposefuly not capitalizing the 'f' since it is not capitalized in trademark) it has to be really funny, clever, or heart-felt so 275 of my closest friends will still continue to think I am funny, clever and compassionate. Although I do get really annoyed when people do that whole "check-in" thing - I mean, HELL-O, you are just asking for someone to rob your house or take the stereo out of your car while you eat or shop. (Do people even steal car radios anymore?) And what's with the need to share your business with the world? Don't you value privacy? One status update a day will suffice. I don't care what you're eating for breakfast, what work-out you're doing for the day, or if you saved $50,000 at Publix because you used coupons. I should write a facebook do's and don'ts memo to the world (Delaney, will you help me?). Because the world is using it now. Everyone has a facebook account. Everyone. Which I find hilarious because 5 years ago when it was 'just a college thing' I had to explain it to people and those said people thought it was ridiculous. Now those same people are updating their pages 45 million times a day with status updates, check-ins, and photos.
Don't. Get. Me. Started. About. Photo. Uploads.
No comments:
Post a Comment