Today I'm linking up with Seeking Elevation again. This quiz comes from here.
What's your sexual orientation?
I'd say about 5.1
Do you share your bedroom with someone? If yes, with who??
Yes, my husband. On weekend mornings around 6:30am our 2.75 year old daughter pitter-patters in and then the three of us watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Well, actually, one of us watches Mickey, the other two try to sleep a little longer until said daughter says, “I want to eeeeeeat.”
Yes, my husband. On weekend mornings around 6:30am our 2.75 year old daughter pitter-patters in and then the three of us watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Well, actually, one of us watches Mickey, the other two try to sleep a little longer until said daughter says, “I want to eeeeeeat.”
Do you resemble a famous celebrity?
Not really. Once on a plane someone told me I looked like Kimberly Williams, of Father of the Bride fame. Now she’s known for being Brad Paisley’s supportive wife and mother to his three boys. I see it a little bit. You know, when I brush my hair and put on make-up.
What brand is your mobile?
My cell phone is from a little-known company called Apple.
What keychains do you have with your house keys?
I have a Coach keychain that a student gave me about 3000 years ago. I didn’t really like it, but I made a big deal out of it for her, putting it on my key chain immediately so she could see how ‘happy’ I was, then I never took it off.
Do you drive? If yes, what cars do you own?
Yes. But I don’t like to drive. I own a sylin’ 2005 Saturn Vue, exterior: red. Interior: covered with a whole lotta junk from my daughter, including socks, dirt, leaves (she just picks things up as she walks along), cups, stuffed animals, pictures, books, a sweater, CDs, and reusable bags for shopping. I took one of her friends home last week and when she got in and said, “whoa, there’s a lot of stuff in here.” Yep.
Do you read the newspaper?
I get the Sunday paper for the coupons, but don’t read it. I read all of my news online. Why waste the paper or money?
Is the TV on right now?
No.
What song are you hearing right now?
I’m listening to the shuffle of papers as my students take a quiz. It’s a hard one. A girl is crying.
My cell phone is from a little-known company called Apple.
What keychains do you have with your house keys?
I have a Coach keychain that a student gave me about 3000 years ago. I didn’t really like it, but I made a big deal out of it for her, putting it on my key chain immediately so she could see how ‘happy’ I was, then I never took it off.
Do you drive? If yes, what cars do you own?
Yes. But I don’t like to drive. I own a sylin’ 2005 Saturn Vue, exterior: red. Interior: covered with a whole lotta junk from my daughter, including socks, dirt, leaves (she just picks things up as she walks along), cups, stuffed animals, pictures, books, a sweater, CDs, and reusable bags for shopping. I took one of her friends home last week and when she got in and said, “whoa, there’s a lot of stuff in here.” Yep.
Do you read the newspaper?
I get the Sunday paper for the coupons, but don’t read it. I read all of my news online. Why waste the paper or money?
Is the TV on right now?
No.
What song are you hearing right now?
I’m listening to the shuffle of papers as my students take a quiz. It’s a hard one. A girl is crying.
Any favorite books you wanna mention here?
Speak. Read it so many times the binding is worn and tattered. Wouldn’t have it any other way. When I was a pre-teen I read every single Babysitter’s Club books. Kristi, Stacy, the whole gang, they were my friends.
Are you up-to-date with the latest news on celebrities?
Yes. www.people.com is a bookmark. Although when they get to write-happy about the Kardashians, I boycott for a few days.
Have you ever lied to a best friend?
Yes. And it was miserable. Never again. I don’t like to think about it.
Do you consider yourself intelligent?
Yes. I didn’t realize it until I went to grad school (online courses) and we had to read our peers’ papers and review, edit, comment, I was like, “Whoa – this is what’s wrong with America’s education – these people are the teachers.” Made me very, very sad.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning person, all the way. I remember having sleepovers in middle school, waking up at 8am, and practically crying I was so bored waiting for my friends to wake up (usually around 11am). It got to the point where I would tell my mom to tell my friend’s mom that I had to be picked up early for appointments so that I didn’t have to wait around for the lazy-heads to wake up.
Speak. Read it so many times the binding is worn and tattered. Wouldn’t have it any other way. When I was a pre-teen I read every single Babysitter’s Club books. Kristi, Stacy, the whole gang, they were my friends.
Are you up-to-date with the latest news on celebrities?
Yes. www.people.com is a bookmark. Although when they get to write-happy about the Kardashians, I boycott for a few days.
Have you ever lied to a best friend?
Yes. And it was miserable. Never again. I don’t like to think about it.
Do you consider yourself intelligent?
Yes. I didn’t realize it until I went to grad school (online courses) and we had to read our peers’ papers and review, edit, comment, I was like, “Whoa – this is what’s wrong with America’s education – these people are the teachers.” Made me very, very sad.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning person, all the way. I remember having sleepovers in middle school, waking up at 8am, and practically crying I was so bored waiting for my friends to wake up (usually around 11am). It got to the point where I would tell my mom to tell my friend’s mom that I had to be picked up early for appointments so that I didn’t have to wait around for the lazy-heads to wake up.
Do you enjoy doing stuff on your own?
Yes. I love me-time. Before my daughter was born, I would go to movies by myself and eat at restaurants by myself often. Sure, I love company, but being by myself is absolutely fine.
I loved the BSC. I was so sad when I suddenly outgrew them and realized that I knew the outcome at the start and didn't enjoy that feeling any more. Sigh. Farethewell Anne M. Martin. She's actually written some non BSC stuff, non SERIES stuff that I enjoy. Not that I can remember any of it right now.
ReplyDeleteYou wrote this while a girl was crying from taking one of your quizzes? That's awesome. If there were an award for Fluffing, you'd get it. For that.
ReplyDelete