Tonight I'm linking with up Trifecta. I've never submitted any of my writing before, but this prompt came so naturally I had to try.
There were tears in her eyes when she awakened. He wiped them away and said, “The surgery went fine. We will be fine.” She closed her eyes as he wiped away more tears.
sweet scene. Welcome to the challenge.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! It is so much more than fine!
ReplyDeleteThey are fortunate to have each other through difficult times. May they lead to happier ones. Great feeling here.
ReplyDeleteI can feel the relief through the page.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the challenge. This was touching.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, reminds me of a movie scene.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the challenge, Lola. This was a very touching response to the prompt and we're glad you decided to join up with us. Hopefully you'll join us again for our weekday prompt going up on Monday.
ReplyDelete