Are you an early riser?
Am I going to work or is it the weekend? If it’s a work day, I get up between 5:45am and 6:15am. Weekend, depends on when a certain 2.5 year old pitter-patters into my room (usually 7am).
Do you shower before or after work?
Depends on the day.
Do you have a gym membership?
Heck no.
Do you go to the gym everyday?
See above.
Do you take unscheduled breaks at work?
Unscheduled breaks, as in reading blogs and checking people.com when my students are working and I’m supposed to be helping them? Yes. Absolutely. All. Day. Long.
Are you tired during the day?
Yes. It doesn’t matter if I go to bed at 8pm or 10:30pm, I’m always tired. My mom once gave me an article recently from Prevention magazine about some disease/condition that affects the thyroid. I had all the symptoms, but still haven’t made an appointment with the doctor. Prolly never will.
Am I going to work or is it the weekend? If it’s a work day, I get up between 5:45am and 6:15am. Weekend, depends on when a certain 2.5 year old pitter-patters into my room (usually 7am).
Do you shower before or after work?
Depends on the day.
Do you have a gym membership?
Heck no.
Do you go to the gym everyday?
See above.
Do you take unscheduled breaks at work?
Unscheduled breaks, as in reading blogs and checking people.com when my students are working and I’m supposed to be helping them? Yes. Absolutely. All. Day. Long.
Are you tired during the day?
Yes. It doesn’t matter if I go to bed at 8pm or 10:30pm, I’m always tired. My mom once gave me an article recently from Prevention magazine about some disease/condition that affects the thyroid. I had all the symptoms, but still haven’t made an appointment with the doctor. Prolly never will.
Do you stop at a grocery store every day?
No. Once a week at the most. I’m a planner. Publix is full of wackadoos so I make sure to take care of all the stuff we need in one visit.
At weekends you stay home all day in your pajamas watching tv?
This is a poorly worded question. No. I would love to, but it doesn’t happen.
You have a few drinks in the evening?
Does the person who wrote this speak English as a second language?
I wish I could have a few drinks in the evening. During the day would be even better.
If you are retired, are you online most of the day?
Not retired.
Do you cook?
Yes, around 5-6 times a week.
If you are retired, are you online most of the day?
Not retired.
Do you cook?
Yes, around 5-6 times a week.
Do you eat out most of the time?
No. I wish, but it’s not economical or healthy (I know there are healthy restaurants, but if we’re eating out, I’m going all out on my calories and fried food).
Do you spend lots of time on the phone?
No. I hate the phone. Ask any of my friends, I never call them, they always call me. I love the invention of texting. Once I planned a visit to see my best friend in DC and we didn’t use the phone once. It was awesome.
If at work, do you chat online on company's time or texting?
Not really. I’m busy reading blogs and ignoring my students.
Not really. I’m busy reading blogs and ignoring my students.
If there's a party on Sunday night and you have to work in the morning, do you party anyways?
Eh, depends.
Do you take a day off from work just so you can go shopping or fishing?
I hate shopping, and fishing bores me to tears. I have taken days off just to sleep and chill, though.
Eh, depends.
Do you take a day off from work just so you can go shopping or fishing?
I hate shopping, and fishing bores me to tears. I have taken days off just to sleep and chill, though.
Do you feel great when you get up in the morning?
Eh, lately, no.
Do you feel like your daily duties are more like KP duty?
Pretty much.
Do you go to bed before midnight?
Yes, always. I don’t even stay up until midnight on New Year’s Eve. The last time I saw midnight was probably March of 2009 when I was in labor with my daughter.
Do you take an afternoon nap?
Daily? I wish. Sometimes (most times) on the weekends I curl up with my daughter during her nap time.
This is awesome. Thanks for linking up! I am delighted to say that I'm off to take a nap right now. (Having a cold has its advantages.)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh GOD I wish I could ignore my students. But they crawl out of the computer screen and woodwork into my e-mail and liiiifee. ;P
ReplyDelete