background_1

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dear April, Where did you go?

I think you ran away with:

- packing up a condo
- moving into a house
- organizing bedrooms
- hosting friends and family
- doctor appointments for random but important things
- house appointments for things like the Internet, appliances not secured, closet doors that fell off on the first opening
- Little Miss Magic talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking
- end-of-school year activities (I really don't think I've taught this month, or will in May)

Who knows how many dozens of emails I have read and not replied to, how many phone calls I have not returned, how many students I've left still wondering what x is and why we need it...

I just told Frank the title to this post (he's a lurk). His response: "Who's April? Is she hot?"

No comments:

Post a Comment